Dr. Gary's Best Breed Senior Dog Recipe
Low-fat dog food formulated to help maintain the health and vitality of older and less-active dogs.
- Reduced calorie and fat levels help mature dogs maintain optimal weight as their metabolism slows and activity levels decrease and overweight dogs reduce the buildup of body fat and maintain leaner muscle mass.
- Made with the highest quality sources of meats, grains and fats to aid in easy digestion and maximum nutrient absorption.
- Healthful grains, including brown rice, oatmeal and sorghum.
- Natural antioxidants, including vitamin E and beta-carotene, support a strong immune system.
- Healthy fiber from beet pulp, a moderately fermentable source of soluble and insoluble fiber, helps promote healthy gastrointestinal functions and more consistent stools.
- Natural sources of glucosamine support proper joint and connective tissue health.
- Balanced ratio of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, including linoleic acid, nurture healthy skin and promote a vibrant coat.
- To help ensure your dog’s nutritional safety, Best Breed pays a premium for EU-approved natural ingredients.
- Best Breed Senior Dog Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance. This formula will benefit all sizes of adult dogs.
Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Sorghum, Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Tomato Pomace, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Brewers Dried Yeast, Natural Chicken Flavor, Flax Seed, Menhaden Fish Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Lecithin, Dried Kelp, Salt, Taurine, Dried Skimmed Milk, Sunflower Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Menhaden Fish Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, New Zealand Green Mussel, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Citric Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate.
Crude Protein (Minimum) 21.0%
Crude Fat (Minimum) 7.0%
Crude Fat (Maximum) 9.0%
Crude Fiber (Maximum) 4.5%
Moisture (Maximum) 10.0%
This data is composed of calculated values using ingredient nutritional analysis and actual lab analysis of our foods. It is not intended to represent absolute values and therefore not guaranteed as in the above table. The information should be used as a helpful guide when determining if a specific formula is suitable for a known dietary requirement. Should you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Zinc 220 mg/kg
Manganese 65 mg/kg
Iron 245 mg/kg