Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Healthy Cuisine Roasted Chicken, Carrots & Spinach Stew dog food
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Healthy Cuisine Roasted Chicken, Carrots & Spinach Stew combines the delicious flavors of roasted chicken and tender vegetables in a succulent stew - canned dog food with the perfect balance of taste and nutrition for your dog.
- Supports healthy immune system, digestion, lean muscle & beautiful coat in adults 1–6
- High-quality protein for lean muscles
- Made with purposeful ingredients for a flavorful, nutritious meal
- Easy to digest
- Clinically proven antioxidants, Vitamin C+E, for a healthy immune system
- Omega-6 fatty acids & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & coat
- Pair this mouth watering stew with Hill's Science Diet Dry food to indulge your dog in tail wagging delight.
- Controlled levels of sodium and phosphorous help maintain kidney and heart health
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age.
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy food.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Broth, Chicken, Pork Liver, Carrots, Rice, Green Peas, Rice Starch, Spinach, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Flaxseed, Potassium Alginate, Powdered Cellulose, Wheat Gluten, Calcium Chloride, Guar Gum, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Fish Oil, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of dog - lbs (kgs)||Amount per day - 12.5 oz (354 g) cans|
|10 (4,5)||1 1/3|
|20 (9,1)||2 1/4|
|40 (18)||3 3/4|
|50 (23)||4 1/2|
|80 (36)||6 1/3|
|100 (45)||7 1/2|
|120 (54)||8 1/2|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Healthy Cuisine Roasted Chicken, Carrots & Spinach Stew dog food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
263.3 kcal (354 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||43.9|
|Vitamin A||79076 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||298 ppm|
|Vitamin D||1722 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||638 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.25|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.70|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
We Also Recommend
Earthwhile Earthbath Green Tea & Awapuhi Grooming Wipes for Dogs and Cats