Hill's Pet Nutrition Science Diet Kitten Tender Chicken Dinner
Now Science Diet wet cat food comes in a pouch that’s easy to open and easy to feed. With delicious chunks in a decadent gravy, even the most picky eaters will love this soft and tender kitten food. Serve this gourmet daily nutrition to your kitten as a balanced meal by itself, or try it on top of Science Diet dry kitten food.
- Easy to open, easy to feed single-serve cat food pouch
- Designed for the developmental needs of kittens under the age of one
- Great-tasting, easily digestible natural ingredients with added vitamins, minerals and amino acids
- Made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust
Kittens, from weaning until 1 year old and pregnant or nursing cats.
Not recommended for:
Adult cats, Adult 7+ cats, obese or obese-prone cats
INGREDIENTS: Water, Chicken, Pork Liver, Wheat Flour, Modified Rice Starch, Wheat Gluten, Soy Protein Isolate, Egg Whites, Oat Fiber, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Soybean Oil, Guar Gum, Calcium Carbonate, minerals (Calcium Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate), Salt, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, Magnesium Oxide, Caramel color, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per day - 2.8 oz (80 g) pouches - growth less than 4 Months||Amount per day - 2.8 oz (80 g) pouches - growth 4 to 6 Months||Amount per Day - 2.8 oz (80 g) pouches - Growth 7 to 12 months and Pregnancy|
|1 (0,5)||1 1/2|
|2 (0,9)||2 1/2|
|3 (1,4)||3 1/2||2 7/8|
|4 (1,8)||4 1/4||3 1/2|
|6 (2,7)||5 3/4||4 3/4||3 3/4|
|8 (3,6)||6||4 3/4|
|10 (4,5)||7||5 2/3|
|12 (5,4)||6 1/2|
|14 (6,4)||7 1/4|
Hill's Science Diet Kitten Tender Chicken Dinner is formulated to meet nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for growing kittens and gestating or lactating adult female cats.
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- For nursing cats: keep food available at all times.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry and canned foods for your pet’s unique needs.
|Carbohydrate / NFE||24.0|
|Vitamin C||135 ppm|
|Vitamin E||827 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.66|
|Total Omega-6 FA||1.57|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.